1.10.2005

I've never been good at "hello" or "goodbye", but rather "I love you"

Bienvenue a la Blogger.com, Holly.
(oh no, i'm speaking to myself in french. it's already getting bad.) Anyway.
So, hi, I'm Holly. yes, I am a 17 year old college student. and yes, I am..... I am the warm car after church on a bright and sunny yet frigid day in late fall.
I am not a giggle, a chuckle, or a deep belly-laugh. I am a contented smile.
I am the lid of a snack-size pudding package, always to be there for you when you forget your spoon.
I am vanilla ice cream, with Hershey's chocolate syrup stirred in, to create a silly mess of yummy goodness.
I am pastels.
I am the teddy bear sitting on your bed, huggable and constant.
I am the favorite movie, way over-quoted, but beloved anyway.
I am the song on the CD that never made it to the radio, but some people like me anyway.
I am a body pillow.
I am middle C.
I am sometimes a Picasso, sometimes a Monet (depending on what time of day).
And above all, I am.... Are you?

3 Comments:

Blogger famousjay said...

I love to just be in your world and hang out with your genius. One day I'll be that creative. You're cool dood.

11:29 PM  
Blogger gustavolk-swagen said...

I'm one of Kris' friends, and he referred to you in his blog, so I decided to stop by and read it. I work at Dentrix with Kris, so I think it's really fun to read his blog, and people he refers to.

I am the one haunted by my past, but striving to live in the moment and make amends as I move forward.
I am a soliloque.
I am a funny story one chuckles to.

12:03 PM  
Blogger gustavolk-swagen said...

Oops. I forgot. I was wanting to mention that I hope your name comes from the 311 song. If you're a fan, you already know.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home