1.11.2005

"That is just so you, coming back when I finally moved on"

So sue me, I think Kelly Clarkson has a most beautiful voice. Whether or not she writes her own songs is one thing. But she is definitely incredibly vocally talented, which gives me hope that there are still SOME people that are actually famous for their ability rather than their connections. Wow.

So, people are awesome:
Kris = spaceboyx96.blogspot.com
Bee = waxphilosophical.blogspot.com

Kris and Jenna are going to be famous one day. And I'm going to sell their merchandise. woot

So, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to end up having this blog be. Most likely it'll be an outlet of random creative energy, whether it sucks or not. Usually it sucks, so don't say I didn't warn you.
Oh, and another warning. I'm really a very happy person. :) If you don't believe me now, then spend 5 minutes around me and you will. But my random bursts of creative energy usually tend to be somewhat depressing. Why is this? Maybe because I suppress emotion, maybe because I just simply write better about sad stuff. Anyway. I'm also one for random ramblings that make absolutely no contextual or grammatical sense.

Voila. C'est moi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home