6.01.2005

Pppttthhhbbbb

Yesterday your fingers held mine
Yesterday I’d laugh every time
you’d speak
But today all I want is sleep
Cause, you see,
There’s a picture on my desk
Of the way things used to be
And there’s a letter in the drawer
Saying you’d stay here forever
That we’d last till tomorrow
But that was all yesterday
And yesterday has slipped out the back door
Now what today is for
Is waiting till I don’t love you anymore.

I'm sick of this... I'm ready for it to be over. This whole "slow motion devastation" thing is starting to get under my skin. I'm going to do something about it. Tomorrow. My blankets will be a little more lonely, my face not so shaded, and my bottom drawer a little less full, cuz that's how it's going to have to be. I don't know what's happened, or why, but it seems that yesterday has slipped out the back door. You do whatever you want to. Next week, I'm not gonna cry.

When the world sucks, that's when you stomp your feet and scream, "Go away, sucky world!" like a 3-year-old having a tantrum. Beautiful.



Whew, now that that's out of my system.......wait, I really don't have anything else to write about. lol YAY for having no life! :) I ran for 45 minutes straight today, that's exciting.. Well, it was just jogging, really, but so what? It rocks. I got 10 hours of overtime for last week. And, ladies and gents, (or, perhaps just one lady and one gent), The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is not only a great book, but it has been turned into a great movie with a great soundtrack. I'm going to go fall asleep to said soundtrack, and not Dishwalla. Dishwalla shall be done with until further notice......."until I wake up." Yes, until I wake up.

Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home