6.21.2005

Toy soldier

Vacations are so cool. At least this one has been very, very cool.

alright alright alright, let me recap a little. I don't know if I've updated since I saw Batman Begins, buuut.. holy CRAP it's awesome!! whoo, it's so cool. Christian Bale is freakin awesome. I used to have the biggest crush on him, back in the days of Newsies and Little Women, and now he's a human super hero. :) I still need to go see it again. I was supposed to go see it again with someone on Friday, but, well that didn't work out. Anyway. Saturday was pretty cool, I went to two friends' graduation parties. I can't believe time is going by so fast. Actually, no, I can. And that fact makes me very happy. Cuz the faster time goes, the faster tomorrow is today.

And that brings me to Sunday, which is when my mom and I came up here to New Jersey. Thus, here I am, sitting at a super swank hotel called The Westin, sleeping on heavenly beds and going to NEW YORK tomorrow. :) Cross your fingers for me, hope that we can get tickets to see WICKED!

Woot.

There, happy Bee? hehe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home