11.29.2005

Rather waste some time with you

Yeah yeah yeah, they say "What goes up must come down" and I guess what goes down must come up..eventually. hehe Things are better now.

In 2 hours, I will officially only have 3 more days of class left. I totally forgot about this project I have to do for my final in Student Development (due next week....hmm...) so I guess I gotta get crackin' on that one. Can't school just be over? Alas, woe is me..at least when I'm at school. Everything else is pretty good. Mainly because......

SNOW!!!
I'm a big fan, if you couldn't tell. I'm sitting here with a scarf around my neck and hot chocolate in one of my hands (occasionally, when i'm not typing.)

The trip to Denver was good, especially considering how not-good it could potentially have been. I don't think that's the best standard to judge things by, but it works for now I guess. Getting home Sunday night was lovely, especially the not-surprise visitor who showed up at around 8:30. I swear, if that's how it was after only like 4 full days, I don't even want to imagine what it's going to be like after 2 years. Man....

Due to ridiculous high levels of sleepiness, I should probably end this post before I type something I'll regret later and be too lazy to delete. Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home