1.28.2007

The joker and me went on our way

Songs that I can officially play all the way through on guitar, with singing and sounding fairly decent:
  1. The Wreckers - Leave the Pieces
  2. The Wreckers - Lay Me Down
  3. The Wreckers - Cigarettes
  4. Lifehouse - You and Me
  5. Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
  6. Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You
  7. Avil Lavigne - Keep Holding On
  8. KT Tunstall - Other Side of the World
  9. KT Tunstall - Heal Over
  10. BBMak - Out Of My Heart
  11. Corey Crowder - Here's Lookin' At You, Kid
  12. System Of A Down - Roulette
  13. Howie Day - Collide
It looks like a long-ish list, but seriously.. most of those songs use the same 3 or 4 chords, just in different progressions. Haha I'm working on a couple more, and possibly some original stuff.. But that's gonna take a while. Give me recommendations on songs to check out and learn! I need to find some challenging songs to work my fingers and get better.

Weird weekend. I'm almost glad it's over, minus the fact that I don't get to sleep in again for another 6 days. A lot of things in my life feel like they're about to break loose and spin out of control, and I'll definitely be trying my hardest to stop that from happening. Find a niche, settle in, calm down and be patient.

I miss my mom.


Mmmm... time for sleep. Yes, definitely. Sleep is a perfect synonym for Happiness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I vote for learning the Dora song. ;)

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home