12.22.2006

Call me Hosley

That's it.. I'm fairly certain I failed my Poli Sci final, and thus fail the class. And by fail I really mean that I hope I got a D. I seem to be habitually taking all these classes that I completely love but totally fail. How red-ick-you-loss. (Go ahead, sound it out, you Mad Gab fiend!)

But, good and happy news..
*I'm fairly certain I got A's in both French 101 and 102, which is a nice fat 8 credits of A's.
*I am completely done with the semester, and since I'm not really doing classes next semester, I'm free to work and have a life!
*I had a really great conversation with someone close to me on Saturday night.
*Saw Eragon. It was pretty good, actually.
*I started my new job! I'm still training, but I'm having a total blast. I just feel so good here. It's gonna be a rock awesome sweet job. (and drinks and snacks are totally only 35 cents from the vending machines, which if you ask my wallet, is a very happy thing.) The people are so freakin cool, the job is challenging, and I get my own desk. HA! Take that, Convergys!
*I get the basement in the new house I'm moving to in February! This is my "I'm SO excited!" face. I was really hoping that one of my future roommates doesn't actually want it, and she doesn't, so I officially get the basement. Woot.
*Sam is coming back to Utah in a week. Awesome.
*Christmas is in on freaking Monday. Guess I should probably go shopping... haha
*I get to talk to my momma on Saturday or Sunday. And I haven't gotten to talk to her in almost 6 months.

Aaaand, I think that's about it for now. :) Lots of happiness, lots of fun. Lots of stress that will soon be over.

HA. Another update.


Q: What did the chicken say to the duck?
A: What's up, duck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home