9.02.2006

Summer Obsession, Forever In Fall

Okay, newfound love of Provo, Utah: Club Velour. Yeah yeah, it's not a "club" but it's this tiny little music venue right smack in downtown Provo, totally pwning the lame new management of Muse Music right next door. But I digress. Last night I went there with some friends, and it was basically AWESOME. Four bands played.. The first one was kind of crap. But the second two were freaking amazing, and I didn't stay for the last one cuz I heard they totally sucked and the third band was so amazing, I didn't wanna ruin the night. The first band I think was a last-minute stand in because The Bottom Line dropped out of the tour. Yeah, it was supposed to be The Bottom Line, then Forever In Fall, then The Summer Obsession. Oh man Pom-Pom. Forever In Fall and Summer Obsession were totally awesome. For Summer Obsession we were RIGHT up next to the stage. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the drummer for Summer Obsession used to be the drummer for Good Charlotte.

Anyway. It was rock awesome sweet. And I got to hang out with ridiculously awesome people, and slurpees... And then the grand finish for the night, coming home and realizing that my room had been taken over by my step-mom's sister, and there was no where to sleep but the living room floor and I had no access to any pajamas. So I went to my sister's house for the night. :) Thanks, Bee!

ps, if you're in to the whole pop-punk-rock-alternative-with-a-great-beat kind of music, check out Forever In Fall and Summer Obsession. If you can't find them anywhere, go listen to them on MySpace. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home