3.31.2006

Remember me when you're back at school

Look, another post! And only 2 days later!

I realized yesterday that it's been probably about 6 years since the last time I had a period of longer than a few weeks that I didn't "like" anybody. "Like" like.. whether it be just a dumb little crush, or something much stronger. And for the past couple months, I haven't really "liked" anybody, haven't had that kinda girly "OMG he's so cute" thing. Which is really weird, for me. It's not like I'm all that guy-crazy.. There's just always somebody I'm really interested in. So it's pretty crazy that right now and for the past couple months, I am a 100% crush-free Hoddie. And frankly, I don't WANT to "like" anybody. haha I dunno, it's kinda nice just being me, without thinking about guy issues or wanting to look presentable for any other reason than because I feel like it. I think after having two pretty intense relationships in a row, with messy endings, I'm ready to just kind of coast and enjoy life how it is now. Yay for being single! In other news... I've decided, of course, against telling my boss(es) to go suck a wall. $800-ish is nice, especially since I realized today that my $319 for apartment deposit stuff hasn't come out yet. haha

But man, it's soo hard to actually GO to work, and then to actually STAY at work. But I've pretty much decided that these last couple weeks are just gonna be chill out weeks. I'm ONLY going to be writing letters and doing F2s. Well, I have to get out Robin's mailer next week, but I've already done all the time-consuming parts of that, besides the copying of the 14-page questionnaire (fuuun) and filling out the Delivery Confirmation slips with the names and addresses. But good news, I don't think the mailer is very huge. Less than 100, I believe. Yay, good times.

Okay, so I'm probably gonna need to get a new battery for my iPod kinda soon-ish. The charge doesn't last quite as long. It's still pretty long, but usually only 5-ish hours, as long as the equalizer isn't on. Maybe 6. But the problem = they don't make iPod Minis anymore. *shakes fist* stupid Nano! lol hummmm....

19 DAYS. I can make it 19 days. That's 2 days less than 3 weeks.

Alas....I should probably get back to work....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok two weeks ago.... i'd ask you what's up, but, well...
i love you angel

6:11 PM  
Blogger famousjay said...

I dunno about this 'yos' guy here.

Hey, I have an idea. You should post all your new stuff here because the proxy at Dentrix has blocked LiveJournal now. (My browser has been Corporatized!!)

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home