2.22.2006

I wish I could come up with clever titles like Bee does.

When I created this blog, it was with the mindset that I was going to write whatever I wanted to, with no apologies or justifications for what I was saying or how things may come across. But, with this blog, and my LiveJournal, I think I've somehow gotten too many people reading them. True, there are things I want feedback on, and it's so simple to post it on here or LJ for some people to see, to read, to respond. And I really, really like reading other people's posts, too. However, I've dug myself into a hole with both of these. I know I should still post whatever I want to, with no apologies or justifications.. but my conscience is saying "Sssh, don't write about that" because I don't want to offend people, or get myself into any more ruts than I'm already in. So, I don't know.

I guess this whole thing has been my impetus for writing in my real, paper journal again. Last night I wrote 7 pages, lol.. :) Before a few days ago, I hadn't written since September 6th. There was lots and lots to catch up on, let me tell you.. I'd forgotten the freedom of writing without the thought of someone reading this right away. True, writing about myself and my life in my journal is kind of in the hopes that some child or grandchild or great-grandchild might find it amusing or helpful or cathartic or any way useful or just good reading.. But that's years and years from now. Not right here, right now, I post and you read kind of thing.

So..yeah.. . that's basically all.. lol Besides the fact that I hate taxes. C'est la vie. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home