2.14.2006

I break things

I really do wish I could change things. I wish that I could make myself feel a certain way, but I just don't believe that's how love should go. Yeah, you have to work at it, and it's not just something that magically falls into your lap. But, sometimes love slips away and you just can't get it back, and right now in life, there has to come a point where enough is enough. He's such a sweetheart, and he's my best friend. Why can't I love him like I should?

I made another car payment today, woohoo. And I'm sending in my taxes tomorrow, freakin $1200. *shakes fist* I hope Mitt Romney DOES run for President.

I should go to the library again. I adore reading.. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what book(s) I should look up? I'm open to ANY new ideas.

*sigh* Happy Valentine's Day. I'm gonna go look at my undeserved daisies and think.

I broke most of Mama’s dishes
She banned me from the kitchen when I was a kid
I tore Daddy’s truck to pieces
Left it in a heap that no mechanic could fix
You don’t believe me I can see you laughin’
But trust me I’m an accident waiting here to happen

Cause I break things
Anything I touch

I just get around and then I’m bound to tear ‘em up
Yeah, I make things
Snap and fall apart
So if you wanna hold me boy, you’d better watch your heart
Cause I break things





**edit** My dad just called me to tell me Happy Valentine's Day and that he loves me. :-) Every time we talk, he says how he's so excited for me to come back and live with them again. That they're keeping my room "as uncluttered as possible" or something. hehe Oh man... Leave it to a daddy to call and make you smile when you're feelin pretty crappy about yourself. This whole "having a relationship" with my dad finally, after 18 years, is feeling pretty good. :-)

Now, I'm going to go look at my undeserved daisies and smile cuz they're pretty and daisies are pretty much my favorite flower. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger famousjay said...

He called you? He says he's excited for you to come live there again and that they're saving your room?

That's cool..

.. why do I feel like he doesn't love me that much?

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home