3.21.2006

Just leaving

Wow. Things were pretty crazy dramatic there for a while.. but I think they're finally settled down for good now. I hope. :)

I can't believe how unbelievably ready I am to go back. Every minute makes my muscles more restless and I feel like any second now I'm just going to start running, and never stop until I'm back where I belong. My mom is leaving MD for a year and a half, and the only thing left tying me here will be the few friends I still have here, mainly Steph.

I feel like I've done a lot of growing up over the past few months. There are a lot of things I feel like I'm ready to do now. I've spent so much time just thinking about what I want to do and the steps I'd need to take, but it was just thinking. I never took that first step. It's time to move on now, really. No more of this "I want to..." or "I wish..." or "That'd be awesome." Got that? :-pBut this is why I'm so antsy. I can't do any of those things here, I'm just stuck in this liquid phase of being unbelievably ready to pounce, but not having legs to do it. It's time to go. I'm so impatient for something to start. At least I'll get a break this weekend -- I'm going to NC. Hello Spring Break! haha I'm so excited. And when I get back, I'll only have 3 weeks left, and 3 weeks isn't all that bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, you n me buddy. let's get outta heeaah

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home