3.01.2006

Tried to come up with a title....but I got nothin.

I am very quickly falling way, way behind in the "number of posts" of Plato's Understudy vs. Behind These Hazel Eyes. I don't know why that's my blog's title, my eyes aren't even hazel. I guess I just really like the song. lol

It seems like every day I say, "I can't believe it's already (fill in the date)". It seems to be working out that time seems to go faster when I think that way. lol Anyway, the point is, I can't believe it's March already. I love March.. just the name of the month is happy. When I think of March, I think of when flowers start to come out. I think of sunshine and grass and budding leaves on trees, and cherry blossom trees that bloom before any of the other trees. Plus, March has my birthday, which is kinda cool too, I suppose. lol

This week it's been difficult to keep working as hard as before. I'm gonna have to seriously bust my butt the next 3 days to get up to 60 hours. I've only got 31 so far, lol soo yeah.

I really, really want to go to Europe with Jenna and some people from her ballroom team.. but I just don't think I'm gonna be able to do it. I've been thinking about selling my car and getting something cheaper, but I drove my car again today and realized I love it too much. lol I've been working too hard to just give it up. I don't want to still be paying it off 3 years from now, either.. and the $3,000 it would cost to go to Europe for 10 days would put a verrrry substantial dent in the rest of my car stuff. I talked to my mom about all this yesterday, and she said right now probably isn't the best time for my "first Europe experience" and heck, she's probably right, as mothers usually are. But I want to go SO badly.. like, it makes me want to cry when I think about how real the opportunity is, and that I might just pass it up. If there was some magical way to pay my car off, pay for tuition and books and rent and costs of getting back out to Utah, AND go to Europe, then I'd be totally all up ons. *beats head on the wall* I wish I was getting paid for two full-time jobs like Jenna is, and I wish I didn't have to worry about debt on my car or school, cuz then I'd definitely be able to go.

Gah.

I'm really moody today.. I want a fluffy dog or cat that'd come lay next to me and make me feel all better. lol I'm such a sap.

I need to finish my stuff for BYU and get it sent back, ASAP. And, I need to print out the housing stuff and send it to Liz, ASAP. lots of things to do here pretty quickly, aaaand I haven't gotten 'em done yet.

I did, however, do my "running" and proceeded to eat a bowl of Kix my mom got me and skim-deluxe milk. It was pretty much amazing. lol :)

And with that, I bid you adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home