8.19.2006

So tired..

..sooo tired...

moving out of the apartment this weekend. Sad panda.


But I totally won tonight, this time, muahahahahaha. You think you hold all the cards. But I've got a news flash, Han-Solo. You don't. *Maniacal laugh* I will find your buttons, I will find that secret you're trying to hide, and I won't let go. So there. We'll see who wins this one, my friend, just like we saw who won tonight. *laugh again*



If only I wasn't going to get my friend from the airport at 2:00 AM tonight... I would totally be asleep right now.

maybe i'll take a nap for an hour.



p.s. Don't be retarded just because of a past bad experience. Nothing happens the same twice. If you're going to be retarded, make it for a better, less LAME reason. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home