5.12.2006

Well I guess I should..

Okay okay.. You win. Here I go!

Yeah, life basically rocks right now. :) I have a job that I'm absolutely loving so far (although that has more to do with the people than subject material, although that's pretty cool too) and I'm in this awesome apartment with 3 other girls that are so amazingly fun. I'm getting lots done, meeting new people, having some silly fun in the guy area, I'm doing some exercising, stepping out of my shy shell to discover some new areas of life, and just all-around being independent happy Hoddie. I have this big sense of contentment and fulfillment right now. It's been that way for a few days, ever since I made a yummy steak dinner all by myself in my apartment. :-D

Life is good.

So my job.. I'm now working at Convergys, on the Cingular project. For those of you who aren't a nerd like me and have no idea what I'm talking about.. (hah..) I'm gonna be a Customer Support girl, basically. We'll be doing support for people who have Cingular plans through the companies they work for, cuz Cingular does a discount thing for business clients. So basically, it'll be business people calling in with questions about billing, or wanting upgrades or downgrades on their service, or adding people to accounts, or buying equipment, etc. I've heard the people are generally pretty nice, or at least reasonable. :-) I started training on Monday, which goes for 4-5 weeks. The first four weeks are class, then the last week is "nesting" which really just means you start on the call floor, but with little mother birds watching and helping. hehe

I'm excited for the 3G technology to start getting widely used and cheap. :)




Holy crap. I'm so ticked. I've been updating for a freaking HOUR about this guy in my training class and it all freaking got DELETED between when I pressed "Publish Post" and when it finished. GAAHH. Now I don't have time to do it again, cuz I'm going on a date soon. Grr. Oh well. Maybe I'll do it again tomorrow. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home