1.24.2005

Somewhere a clock is ticking

In other news......
-renewed passion and desperation for musical talent, expression, ability, and performance. the creative genius is inside, but can't figure out how to break through. in other words: elvis is still in the building. thank you very much.
-class shmlass.
-scientists have discovered the answer to the all-time question of "What's Up?".. The answer: Up is a two-letter word indicating a direction.

Anyway. I've been told I must update this thing far more often than I do, so I suppose I shall try.

Tomorrow should be a decent day. Might see my favorite Mary, the most adorable girl ever, and I might get to see other awesome people.

I got to sing tonight. I haven't really sung in such an incredibly long time. Laura came to the basement with me to get my laundry from the drier, and we randomly went into the practice room and started playing and singing, and it was fully amazing. We blend really well, except that she's so freaking amazing. lol We might sing for church one week. That gives me hope.

.......to sleep, perchance to dream..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home