2.01.2005

Playing Favorites

This is the least that I can do
You know I'm bad at calling you
The best way I can extend
The lonely words, I miss you
I'll say it but I'm sure you knew
You're what I look most forward to
Coming back to where i've been
I'll just leave it at this..
You're my favorite thing about the east coast


That is the second verse from a song by a band called Starting Line, with one word change... It's a song I randomly discovered on my iPod, on my Acoustic list.. It's kind of emo-punk-whatev, but I like it. Some songs just have an uncanny way of taking your heart and putting it to music.

Anyway. So, I'm retarded, and can't figure out how to make a Friends list. Does anyone who loves me want to tell me how?..

So it's officially the second month of the year 2005. Sweet, that means only 9 and a half weeks left of this semester of death. Good news, though. I got a 35/50 on my first American Heritage paper. Now, I can tell, you're probably sitting there thinking, "35 our of 50? How can a 70% be good news??" But as I was waiting in line to get my paper from the filing cabinet, the 8 people in front of me all got below 20. As I was sifting through to find my paper, I saw only 4 or 5 papers that were scored 40-45. (i didn't see any that were over 45.) So, that's good news. Hooray. I might pull off a C+ in that class.

Man, my GPA is screwed. Along with my Chemistry homework, which is still a skank.

2 Comments:

Blogger famousjay said...

You have to change the code in the tablet for the whole blog. Kr5is can explain it all to you. You'll just have to call him. :)

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For anyone who cares...
Artist: Starting Line
Album: The Make Yourself at Home EP (track 3)(original version)
(Acoustic version is on the various artist cd "Punk Goes Acoustic" (track 7))
Oh at the word that was chaged was 'west' to 'east'

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home