2.01.2005

Slim in Six

Man.. why didn't anyone tell me that getting hott was so hard? man.. lol My girls and I (Tessa, Emily, Katie - my roommate, and Laura) are doing this workout program called "Slim in Six." It's a three-step video, and each step is supposed to be about 2 weeks (hence, the "six" weeks.) The first step was pretty easy. It was slow, very low-impact, etc.. but we started the second one today. Well, yesterday, but I wasn't here yesterday. So my first day with it was today. It's killer... oh man. It probably doesn't help that I'm sick and weak in the first place. hehe But, despite the fact that I'm totally and completely dead right now... I really like working out. I think I like it too much, if that's possible, once I start. I want to keep pushing myself and pushing myself until I can't do anything anymore, which isn't the best strategy in the world.. But hey. I have a very strong impetus to lose this stupid weight, but it's hard to balance out staying mentally healthy and getting physically healthy. Why did 9th grade have to happen? Oh well, I suppose. :) Life is good, life is happy, I like The Cheat.

I'm homesick.

And on that note... be free, little birds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home