4.22.2005

My give-a-darn's busted.

I'm tired of being at this point. I'm tired of wondering, of being afraid to talk simply because I'm scared of the reply. I don't need to know what's going to happen, but I do need to know what's going on. I don't want to live in a world of questions anymore, a world of make believe..the world where Holly says, "I like to think things are this way, so of course they really are, and I can pretend that it's this way for as long as I want." Distance brings comfort, no matter what they teach you in fairy tales. 'Tis not better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, because lost love was just wasted time. The only love worth wasting time on is the one that won't be lost. I want to enjoy the things I used to enjoy. There's not as much laughter anymore... but that's going to change. To the world of bad-ness: you suck, and shall go away.
Every so often, we long to steal
To the land of what-might-have-been
But that doesn't soften the ache we feel
When reality sets back in
-wicked

In other news... Sahara is a freakin awesome fun movie. Katie now spends almost all of her time on ldschat.com and went on a date last night with a guy she met there. She got all huffy mad at me for not talking as much as she wanted me to, for "not telling her anything", and yet I had to force her to tell me about her date she was so excited about.

The girls are pulling away... It's like I already don't exist. Next year's going to be fun.

The Mars Volta is coming to Utah tonight... I want to go. But, alas, sold out.

I'm tired.. lots of packing to do.. boxes to find, Jamba to buy, junk to toss, family to see... who knows. :( i'm gonna miss my sissie.

1 Comments:

Blogger famousjay said...

BWAAAAAAHHHH!! I'm so alone... Well, not really.. Just mad you're gone. And mad you haven't posted since you got there.. >:-O So post already. I'm waiting for you..

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home