4.04.2005

So much for my happy ending

I won't be a punching bag anymore, not for you and not for me. I'm starting from scratch. It's time I stood on my own, time to start healing the damage that you and I have both inflicted on me. I won't be the person I'm starting to become.

I've realized again that it's not going to work. It's not going to come true. I think I've been let go of... and it's time for me to let go too. Maybe.. arg. lol

Holly, what's wrong with you? Why do you put these hard things off? Do you think that someone's going to waltz in with Scotch tape and put all the pieces together just right? No one's going to make these things better. It will all be okay, eventually.. you just need to bite the freakin bullet.

I've finalized my decision to leave the Six Chicks and not live at the apartment next year. I don't know where I'm going to live, or if I'm going to be able keep at least four of them as friends.
Hey, oh well. I've started from scratch before, haven't I? I can do it again.

To my future: Bring it.

(the thing with the saying "all good things come to an end" is that all BAD things come to an end too.. it's just that the bad things come to an end much slower than the good.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home