2.23.2005

Oh l'amour

So, the past few days have been really good. Friday night I went with Katie&Co. up to Katie's house to see her puppies. Holy cow, they're SOO cute! Anyway, in that process, we got to watch two great movies, eat really good food, ride in/drive a Viper (yes, a Viper), got pocket knives and precious gems.. and played with incredibly cute and cuddly puppies. The rest of the long weekend was good, too. Sunday was good, overall. I got to see some people I haven't seen in a long time, at a friend's farewell I went to with Liz and her boyfriend. Monday was really good.. Tessa, Emily, me, and Quincy borrowed Quink's brother's car and went to Provo Town mall to see Hitch. GREAT movie, by the way.. I highly suggest it. Then we ate in the food court, went to Vicky's (hehe) etc etc.. We came home, slept for a while, then me and Em and Tessa went out to hang out with Em's friend Kyle. We watched Blue Streak and went bowling.. (my two lowest bowling scores ever. woot!) Then today I was a total and complete bum, and I loved every minute of it. As always. lol

Katie and I watched Where The Heart Is tonight. I don't know why, but sometimes I wish I had grown up in the South.

My Katie might apply for a Disneyworld internship. She wants me to do it with her. I think it would be SO much fun... my friend Hayley is there right now. I probably wouldn't apply for a character position, but rather one in the performance section.... I think it would be fun, but I don't know if I want to do it... It probably wouldn't happen anyway. hehe

Anyway. What else? Ryan and Steph are both going to come out and visit me. I'm SO excited. Ryan's coming on March 30th. It's so soon! This semester seems to be going by so fast. I definitely like it that way... I can't wait until this summer. It might be boring, I'll probably be working all the time, and barely be able to see my friends... but I don't care. College is killing me, and I need a break. I need time to get my focus back, to figure things out. I'm not really looking forward to how hot and humid it is back east, or the fact that we're living with other people, but I don't care about that either. I'm going to miss my girls like crazy, plus the few other friends I have out here, but I'm just so anxious to go back. And I think I know the reason... A hug, anytime I want it. A pond in the rain, 20+ mosquito bites. Off-roading. Stupid movies. So much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home