2.16.2005

A note on a desk

If there's one thing I hate more than anything else in the world, it's feeling helpless. That feeling you have when you know that there is absolutely nothing you can do for someone, something, or some situation, to make things better.

The world is too sad. Why can't I do anything about it? Why are we made so small and unimportant? Why the heck do we go through the things we do, and see the things we see, if there's nothing we can do to fix things, to make things right? I mean, I suppose the world HAS to suck, because it's been prophesied that it will suck majorly before Christ comes again. But that doesn't make it any less painful to see people's lives crashing down around them. To have the fear of coming home to see...

I guess I know why. I always know the answers to my own questions. They're just too hard to bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home