2.13.2005

Breathe in, breathe out..

Thanks to Laura, i've been saying "lame" way more than should be legal. I'm going to try to not say it a single time this whole entry.

Well, today was quite the full day. I slept pretty badly.. but whatev. I got up early to go do my Chem lab with Laura, which took like forever.. hehe but, then i came back home and got ready to go down to Springville. I hung out with Matt, Bryce, and Mike.. and Bryce's friggen awesome new stereo system in his car. lol it was good times... anyway, after a while Matt brought me back to the dorms and I got ready to go to a stake dance with my friend Jen. Which I just got home from. And my legs are very grumpy. And Aaron didn't come! What a dufus.

I was thinking today... and I definitely have enough thought-material to make quite a lengthy "Holly Rant".... but I really don't think that's safe. My mind is going a thousand miles an hour, and there's no way my hands could move fast enough to actually capture my thoughts, and all that would come out would be a jumble of words that would have absolutely nothing to do with how i'm thinking and feeling. Why is it that words can never capture feelings in exactly the right way? It's quite inconvenient...

I sent three letters/cards on Thursday night. I do hope they get to their destinations on time.

I love my big sister. Congrats about the dance thing, Bee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home