2.26.2005

One moment can take it all away

So I officially suck at college. I am definitely going to be on academic probation after this semester. As of this week (hopefully), I am getting involved in a new business that's potentially going to pay me really well, and I really hope everything goes well..because I don't know how I'm ever going to get anywhere with college. Maybe I can be like Bill Gates and quit college, and still become a millionaire. Woot.

I had alcohol for the first time in my life on Saturday. I just about cried my eyes out in the middle of a restaurant with people I didn't know... I went with Katie up to her house, and we went to dinner at Chilli's with her parents and her cousins.. and Katie ordered a VIRGIN margarita, but apparently our waiter didn't hear her say "virgin" the two times she said it loudly. Anyway, so the drinks come, and i was all excited and I asked for a drink.. but she was like "I have to have the first drink!" So she takes a huge mouthful and I immediately take a little one, and my first thought was "Wow, this tastes different than I remember Margaritas tasting..." Then it turned into "Holy crap, what is that awful aftertaste?" And apparently Katie had the same thoughts, and she swallowed before me, and she said "Is this virgin?" And the waiter was like "Uhh...no.." And she was like "WELL IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!" ..... Oh my gosh.. I can't even tell you how upset I was. Yeah yeah, it was an accident, whatever.. but one stupid sip ruined one of my very few lifetime goals: to never, ever have had ANY alcohol. Our waiter took it away and brought one that was actually virgin, but.. If it had just been me and katie and her parents, I probably would have bawled my eyes out.

Anyway.. other than that, the weekend was pretty good. (Wait, no, that's a lie..) But I did get to play with puppies and go hot tubbing. So, I guess that evens out the three classes I'm failing (getting Ds) in. Woot!


....I think maybe I lied before when I said I'm not depressed..

1 Comments:

Blogger famousjay said...

Baby, I love you. I'm sorry. I know how frustrating that is for you. I have the same ideals. I know how hard this time is for you. I've been there. It does get better. I love you. *Hug*

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home