7.11.2007

FINE!



So, life is life I s'pose. Busy, full of new friends and some fun times, and big decisions. I'm quitting both my jobs. Scratch that, I already quit one, and the other one I gave my 2 weeks' notice today. So, as of July 27th, my life will be completely different. Honestly, I very VERY much welcome the change. Tomorrow I have an interview with another company I'm probably going to work for, a place called Verio. I'm kind of crossing my fingers to be able to take a couple of weeks off in between jobs. I'm completely burned out... Hence why I got sick!

Health.exe is mostly back up and running. It took a few blows, was down for the count for a while, but is back (almost) good as ever. I have this awesome cough, but other than that, all's peachy keen.

I can't decide what to do this fall about housing. I want to move back to my dad's house for a couple reasons, 1) it's awesome living there, getting to know them and spending time with them, and 2) everything's pretty much free. However! I really would like to stay in my apartment with my amazing roommates this fall too. It's only like $250 a month, and I should be making plenty of money... I love my roommates. I love apartment life. I love my neighbors and my ward and the fact that all you ever have to do is look outside and pow, you've got something to do for the night.

hmmm....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for working at Dentr!x/PMTS/HSPS or whatever it's called for a period of time. It was a pleasure to meet you. Keep blogging.

Godspeed!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home