6.28.2005

L'amour...c'est pour les foux.

It's raining right now. You know, one of those summer storms where the clouds glum around all day, and then suddenly release all they've been holding back in the form of big, soft raindrops that soak you through in seconds. Life is like that, kinda.

Last night I found out why exactly things have felt wrong, like there was some piece of the puzzle that was hidden on the floor. And I found what was on that puzzle piece, too. I feel like such a fool.
when the truth came out, were you the last to know?

"Creativity is letting yourself make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." -Samuel Adams

What color is your box?

1 Comments:

Blogger famousjay said...

Baby, I love you. We're losing touch. I can't wait until you come back here. I need to find a place we can both live and hope that you can get away with it being at BYU if it's not off-campus housing... :(

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home