7.09.2005

Confucious says..

On Saturday your inner demons will start rearing their ugly heads. You have been broken-hearted for some time, and by now you're starting to feel resentful. Take care not to burn too many bridges; be patient - all's well that ends well may come to have a special meaning to you.

I suppose it must be pretty dang easy to come up with a "horroscope" that will hit home with at least a third of the population that reads it. Because, after all, one third will be currently in blissful taken-ness, one third will actually be the targeted broken-hearted and resentful, and then the other third will also be so, but will have other things to do than care about a few sentences from some crackpot writer who is in serious need of a different day job.

My awesome towel has been sabatoged by my awesome face wash! :( I guess the medicine in my facewash has something that can bleach things, something that was conspicuously missing from the box, resulting in my awesome soft teal towel having icky bleached spots. *sigh* alas.

Gosh, I love Saturdays. I did whatever the heck I felt like. It was awesome. :-) I was looking around at the movie trailers on Apple's website, and I saw one for a movie called "Supercross" that comes out on August 19th. If there was ever a movie that by its title alone would make anybody see it, then "Supercross" is a movie that by its title alone, Matty will be seeing. I'm guessing. ;-)

By the way, wtf is up with half the people I know getting married/engaged this summer???

1 Comments:

Blogger famousjay said...

Dude, if it makes you feel better, I'M not engaged. ;)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home